Valentine's Day countdown banner

Friday, January 7, 2011

Vintage Christmas




Before I get on with the New Year I want to post some art from 2010. A friend is a HUGE Tim Holtz fan and recently had an opportunity to take a shadow box class with him. She came back full of new ideas and put together a Christmas themed shadow box. Hers had lights and all kinds of fun things, but I had some vintage memorabilia that I wanted to use in mine:





So along comes a goody box from my sister, and what do I find inside?

Well, I guess you can say we have similar tastes. AND that great minds think alike!

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on your blog while searching "vintage Christmas". I only just recently learned of Tim Holtz and his 12 tags of Christmas and it was love at first sight! These shadow boxes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete