Valentine's Day countdown banner

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day and Cherry Heart Vintage Swap!


What a great swap this has been, and I couldn't have had a better partner. Just take a look at the wonderful goodies I got in the mail and have been enjoying for the past couple of weeks:

To check out the other LOVE baskets that were exchanged go the the Cherry Heart website at:
I can't wait to see Dolly comes up with next!
Hope your Valentines Day is filled with LOVE from those important to you.


6 comments:

  1. What a treasure chest of sweetness! Have a Happy Valentine's Day full of LOVE and laughter!
    luvs and glitter
    ~jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, Did you check out my blog, I posted all our goodies from the swap. It was fun wasn't it? Have a Happy Valentines Day.

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful things! Who was your partner? I'd love to visit her blog too.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Karen - Some days are diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ceramic heart with the rose, just lovely! My first swap and I loved it! Joan @Americana By Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol I am so glad you and Ginger enjoyed meeting each other and swapping!
    You both did great picking and creating treasures for each other!

    Thank you so much for participating!
    Hugz, Dolly

    ReplyDelete