Valentine's Day countdown banner

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No pressure here!

I've successfully avoided starting a blog for a long time. I mean, I figured what did I have to say that would be of interest to anyone? I cruise a number of other blogs and the amount of creative work featured EVERY DAY is very daunting. Having a blog is a full time job, right?



I've put off blogging for a day when: I have more free time, I have more creativity to share, I'm a better digital photographer, I feel more accomplished, etc. So what's changed?



A damned SWAP! All right, maybe it isn't a damned swap because it got me into the game, right?



My sister, who is WAY more talented than I will ever be, organized a Two Treats and One Trick vintage swap for Halloween. She's participated in numerous swaps in the past and I've always oh-ed and ah-ed over the very talented people she has played with. Of course I am as competitive a sibling as anyone else so what she has I want too! When she organized the swap and asked me if I wanted to join I said "Of course!" and then she told me that I would have to have a blog or flickr site so other participants could view my work.

So here I am. I can't promise how often I will post, but in the coming days and weeks I will try to add some photos and commentary of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment